Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

I've Gone Missing!

Life has been crazy busy! Therefore, I haven't been faithfully blogging for the past few weeks. What's been going on you ask? Well...

- I celebrated my 25th birthday on October 27th.
- I was supposed to go out for my 25th birthday on the 29th, but celebrated instead with an October Nor'easter.
- I was without power from Saturday night til Thursday night... fun times! Luckily we have a generator, but it's not the same!

On Sunday night, my sister, her wife, and their dog spent the night in our livingroom since they didn't have power either. So, 7 adults and 2 dogs (that rarely get along) all in a 3 bedroom ranch. It was cozy :)

That pretty much sums up my last few weeks. I also did some baking during the outage, but didn't have the common sense to take pictures. I made a "Almost No Sugar Added Apple Crisp", which is sooo delicious that I will have to post the recipe. I also made Protein Pumpkin Bars, which I will be making again. I will post that one with pics and the recipe as well!

________________

In other news, my favorite blogger, Eggface, is hosting an amazing giveaway! You should check it out! It includes some yummy Celebrate Vitamins protein powder, a shaker bottle, and SF pumpkin pie torani! I am crossing my fingers for this one!

Have a great Friday everyone! This weekend I am hoping to go to a Christmas Expo in Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment